Monday, May 23, 2011

I'm alive :o)

So its been quite some time since I last wrote a blog, today is not the day to write one and tomorrow ain't looking so crash hot either.
Suffice to say, I'm alive and well. Just freaking busy, I still have assignments all over the place, but its under control (for now).
Still working at the restaurant, where the boys are begging me to do my apprenticeship under them... while completing my degree. I politely declined stating that I would either burn out or develop a serious drug habit to be able to cope with the pressures I'd be placing upon myself in order to get through the daily grind.

But for now, I need sleep! It's 1.5hrs past my newly imposed curfew...

So to summarise, I'm here Jason 1.0 so don't fret. :o)

3 comments:

  1. Good, glad to hear you are still walking among us, sorry, I do worry so. I can't help it, you're my little Nelo, it's my job to worry about you.

    Stay well, happy, remember to have some 'you' time. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figured you'd been busier than a one-armed paper-hanger Nelo, so no worries.

    Keep the chin up, you'll make it through it all!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete