I'm thinking I may have slightly exaggerated the length of my hair in my last post, it only comes to my mouth (I usually put a slight curl in it to stop that).
To everyone else, this is probably boring as all hell... And a warning to those not interested in the various pieces of metal I have sticking out of my anatomy, I probably would skip the last few pics. Oh and apologies for the lack of rotating in these pics, blogger just didn't want to play nice with me and I CBF attempting to code it otherwise...
Pic 1: Before... Take note of the horrible curls which go every which way, one day I will embrace them, today is not that day (and tomorrow ain't looking so hot either)


Pic 2: During... Yup, I use sectioning clips just so I can make sure I get rid of the awful curly bits, well that and my hair is so freaking thick it won't straighten properly otherwise.

Pic 3: After... Done with the straightening... onto the styling.

Pic 4: My horrible work hair do, it's like a comb-over just without the bald spot underneath (I have to wear hair nets all the time at work because I'm in the kitchen, so there's not much point spiking it up and making it look funky)

Pic 5: The wonderful products I use to keep my hair looking all healthy and shiny and stuff.

Pic 6: My left nipple... yes, thats two piercings... yes, it hurt... yes, I intend to change the black one and get a shorter bar put in the vertical one and finally, yes I do intend on making the right nipple match this at some point.

Pic 7: My right ear... complete with an Industrial piercing (the long bar that goes through the top of my ear) and a double conch piercing (the two little bars that kinda look like snail eyes when I push them out and play with them, lol)

Pic 8: The dermal anchor in my neck...

Pic 9: My left ear... complete with my favourite piercing, my Daith (pronounced day-th)

Oh my, oh my, oh my, firstly, you are a lot more handsome, sideways up than you were upside down in ya undercrackers! Secondly, I now have a sore neck from cranking to round so much. Thirdly, whose a handsome little devil then? Fifthly, man you have a funky hair-do. You'd probably slap me down if I said it was vaguely similar to a wedge haircut I had at 17-20! I like it, no really I do! Yay for work hair!
ReplyDeleteSixthly, man you use a lot of product!
Sevenly(?), wooooo all those added Nelo bits! I'm not being unkind here, but the only one I don't like is the industrial one - in my best Aussie accent my insides are screaming yukky-dar! Having said that, I do feel sorry for your poor nippley, I like Daith and the snail eyes, and the neck one, anchor thingy - thats way cool. No, I'm not going to ask if there are any lower than the nippley areas, thats is I think best left to the imagination and anyway, it's before the watershed.....
I'm soo happy now after this visit, thank you, you've brushed all the blues away! Yay.
Oh and no, I don't know what happened to fourthly either!
Hugs a plenty1
Chortle chortle. the word verification cypher for the above comment just had be dropping the lappy (thankfully I'm in bed so it didn't drop far) was "@princesss"!
ReplyDeletelol, ironically... the industrial piercing is the only one my Mum actually likes, when I took it out a few years ago she told me I should have it re-pierced. Go figure...
ReplyDeleteAnd no, I don't have anything pierced below my belt (at least not anymore, I took it out after a year or so) I did go and get my ball sack pierced for my 25th birthday, was probably the first and only time I've let a chick handle my dangly bits. At the time I was more worried that she had to see my arse than anything else!
Now to get my nipple sorted so everything is all straight and pretty looking :)
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh ball sack! Ohhhhhh ouch!
ReplyDeleteI see.
ReplyDeleteWord verification: whamys
It is certainly different. The dermal anchor I would have a problem with. I would be careful not to get that hooked on things, especially when dressing.
ReplyDeleteWOW! Made me take a step back! WHOOOEEEE! Well cool on the hair. I keep mine short because it goes all curly when it gets long. I had a ponytail once (didn't cut it for 7 years) that hung almost to my waist when it was wet and straight, and was only about a foot long when it was dry because of the ring curls!
ReplyDeletePretty crazy piercings, Nelo! I admit I'm not much for holes in my body, but yours are cool.
Peace <3
Jay