So this is the reply I've waited all day for... I'm not entirely sure what it means, but I think she's trying to say she's gonna try and get this sorted! *fingers crossed*
What do you guys think?
Hi Nelo I am in the process of trying to sort out what this means, but the people I need to check with aren’t here today or tomorrow, so wait till Monday and I’ll get back to you, do you have a mobile number?
Cheers
Fiona
Hi Fiona,
I'm guessing you've been expecting this, I tried to come see you yesterday while I was on campus but you weren't there.
Just wondering where I went wrong with APA and how on earth I managed to fail it and more importantly, how do I go about getting that changed!?
I've been unable to pick up my assignments from the office because of a staff member being sick or something along those lines so this is really starting to stress the hell out of me.
Can I please arrange a time to come and see you ASAP? I'm free today and tomorrow, even if it means making a special trip over to Bendigo.
Nelo
ADDIT: MAJOR UPDATE! Turns out half the class has had issues with their results, some fuckwit in admin forgot to include all of our assessments on the final score.
I still won't be completely happy until I see my results change and I'm re-enrolled in my full course load, but OMG, I've really dodged a bullet here.
Counting my lucky stars and pretty much everything else, thanking the karmic gods and all the nice forces in the universe... cause lets face it, I've just viewed what life could be like if I continue to think I can just coast through this degree doing what I want. And FUCK THAT! I don't want that to ever become a reality... I also can't wait till the day I get to turn around and flip La Trobe uni the bird for all the stress its caused me over the last few years!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That's a relief. I hope the corrected results are good enough for you to continue without a hitch.
ReplyDeleteAnd retain the lesson learned, even if it didn't happen: your courses at uni are your priority.
Good luck!
Wow, so yes thats a major relief. Pleased to hear it.
ReplyDeleteI hope you'll remember not to spread yourself so thin in future, cuz that's what depnds on it - your future.
Big old hugs from me.
Excellent!
ReplyDeletePeace <3
Jay
Nelo you have to give me the number of that Guardian Angel looking over you. You're luck is never ending, ever the stars don't last forever you know :)
ReplyDeleteHope you have managed to pull the rabbit out of the hat again :)
Stay well.
Jason
haha, just read that comment Jase 2.0,
ReplyDeleteAnd you're right, I clearly do have some kind of guardian angel watching over me!
My luck works when I need it most, if I was this lucky all the time I'd have won the lotto 10 times over by now (well, once... seeing as I've only ever bought 1 ticket).