Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The big reveal...

So Mum's just arrived back from Brisbane, and was blown away by what I've managed to do with her sad looking backyard.
Random acts of kindness are pretty cool I've decided. Even if it did mean multiple cuts and bruises and the worst case of sunburn I've ever had!
Could've done without my little brother claiming credit for all my hard work, Mum knows it was me that did everything. I mean did Andrew really expect that Mum would believe that he managed to pick out her favourite flowers to plant out her garden with?

Just pisses me off knowing that for the last couple of weeks all he's done is give me grief and hasn't lifted a finger to help.
When will he realise that its not 1920? And that cleaning house is not 'women's work'?

But anyways, other than that one small little blemish... all is good, and it would seem my name is now permanently in Mamma's good books (well until I screw up at least!)

But for now, I'm stuffed... and it's time for me to head to bed.
Tomorrow: Me thinks I'll post my coming out story... It seems to be the done thing on here. And I find mine kind of amusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment