Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Last night

Take a boy out of his usual environment and what does it get you?
Apparently it takes away his will to live and makes him a spineless SOB.

I really don't know what the hell happened there, but last night has shown me a few more things about the Artist.
He gets along fairly well with Mum from the looks of it, though admittedly I did limit their contact time.
My risotto, IMO fell a little short of what I was aiming for (But thats just because I knew what flavours I was trying to go for) everyone else thought it was pretty awesome. -No great surprise, turns out the Artist has zero cooking abilities to the point where he eats bowls of raw vegetables for dinner some nights.

After dinner... well lets just say we had some fun, again not too bad as far as things go. But once again he was so eager to please me that it was all about what I wanted to do it took some major persuading to get him to tell me what he wanted.
The rest of the night we just watched movies and stuff, probably the most enjoyable part of the night for me...
We talked about a few random things which again just managed to highlight how very different the two of us are.
He's all about making plans and keeps talking about things in the long term. And I'm not talking about making plans to go to the movies next week... He's talking about when we move in together and all this other stuff as though we've been together for years and years instead of a week.
Me... I'm all about lets just enjoy the moment and see where it gets us. Sure, make a few plans along the way, but don't get so caught up in it that you loose all the fun of spontaneity.

But am I just being a commitmentphobe? Or was Jason 1.0 right and we rushed into this?
Either way, I feel horrible and I don't know what the hell to do to make it right...

1 comment:

  1. Oh my giddy aunt, it's all very rapid and passionate.

    I love the fact that he's eager to please you in the tumble down way, sometimes Nelo my sweet lil honey child, you have to say, what the hell, this really is my turn to lay back and get everything I want, rather than always being the one pleasing everyone else!

    As for the plans, is this his first relationship? Oh hold on, there's more posts you've just slipped right on in there, I'll check them before I go on with this comment! Oh, it's so exciting, it's like a novel, a real live gay Dallas or Home & Away!

    Oh, ps, I made a little link icon on my links page, I'm sorry I couldn't think what to put, and I know you do make cakes!

    ReplyDelete