So I've had to steal my housemates laptop just for this... Hope you appreciate it Mr Shaw :P
Things with Mr J and I are going awesomely... was a little weird on Thursday night, we didn't cuddle or anything, actually we barely spoke. But that was cause we were to engrossed in video games and I was buggered.
Anyways, suffice to say he now owes me a cuddle (his admission, not mine!) and I'm going on possibly the strangest date ever with him.
We're going to the VCAT (Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal) hearing for a discrimination case we're both involved with (to do with the youth groups we belong to) together, then I'm taking him back home to Bendigo. After a quick stop off at my home to introduce him to the housemates anyways...
So yeah, all is well once again between the two of us!
Gotta keep this short, will update as soon as my wireless receiver arrives in the mail!
Love to you all
xoxo
Nelo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment