
Always look on the bright side of life... or at least thats what they say...
I know things are a bit shitty for me right now, but there's gotta be a silver line to this cloud. There always is... I just need to dig deep and find it.
Meh, screw that... I live in the age of technology. Fuck you cloud, I'm getting out the metal detector! Yeah laugh at that one life. I'll beat you yet.
For every spanner you throw at me, I'm going to put it to good use... To tighten a nut, or screw one loose... Either way, life will run out of spanners before I run out of uses for them.
I'm the middle child, I'm used to seeing my dreams shattered in front of me by siblings and parents. But not this one, nothing will stop me from achieving this. Come hell or high water, I will finish this degree and I will use it to work my way around the world. I don't care if it kills me!
So my dear life, do what you may for my spirit shall never be broken.
If I can live through my parents divorce, my own fucked up relationships and a brush with HIV, I can deal with a little financial hardship.
And you know what? I'll come out of it a better person just to piss you off a little more. Just like every other time...
To those that are following, don't stress (even if I am). I just need to focus on the here and now for a minute instead of trying to think three steps ahead of everyone else.
So tomorrow:
I WILL finish filling in all this shitty paperwork
I WILL attend this crappy appointment
I WON'T loose my temper with the poor people behind the desk just because they can't give me a straight answer in an instant.
But most of all... I WILL smile, cause lets face it... If someone's trying to piss you off and all you do is smile you either a) look like a complete retard or b) piss them off even more than you could ever hope for.
So here's to you life, I'll play your silly little games. For I know I'll be the one smiling at the end of the day, no matter what.

That's the spirit. Be nice, you will get more out of them. It costs nothing to smile although the blood is boiling underneath.
ReplyDeleteExcellent post, man! That is a good attitude, and you will go far with it! I think it's good that you're setting goals, even small ones like getting paperwork finished. When I can manage to do that, I always feel good when I get it finished.
ReplyDeleteKeep up the good work! And yeah, Nelo, KEEP SMILING!
Peace <3
Jay
Great one nelo my darling, that's the right spirit. Your gonna make it. Keep on smiling, keep on fighting
ReplyDeleteI'm with you in spirit. Just the t'other end of the tinternet.