Why do I always do it to myself??
I have to be up in 4.5hrs...
Currently I'm drunk as a result of my sister feeding me Champagne (sorry... Sparkling White for those wine connoisseurs out there) since I walked in the door after work at 5:30pm and convinced me to go out the pub with her.
If only I had the option to call in sick at work tomorrow...
Hope you're all well, and here's hoping I am in the morning too!
Peace and Good Vibes to you all
xoxo
Nelo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Why can't you bloody Aussies and Brits just call it aspirin? HAHAHAHAHA
ReplyDeleteHope you feel better now that it's Christmas Day!
Peace, Nelo! <3
Jay
Because Aspirin is Aspirin... Paracetamol is something completely different... Though both have similar pain relieving properties. Thats why...
ReplyDeleteStrangely enough, I didn't have a hangover this morning! And the champagne breakfast this morning... well lets just say I skipped the breakfast part!
Glad you were okay for Christmas Day.
ReplyDelete