Friday, August 27, 2010

Just the way you are

You really are a bit of a cockhead, but I guess thats just the way you are.

I'll never understand why you chose to walk away than face up to the music and be honest with me. But hey, I guess thats just the way you are.

You believe you walk such a righteous path, that's just the way you are.
I believe you should slide along on your belly, like the little snake you are.

You think you're happy, but you never will be.
You think you're special, but you're not.
You think you speak the truth, yet naught but lies are ever heard.

I thought you were one in a million, but now realise you're a dime a dozen.

Shame on you for doing it once, shame on me for believing you a second time...

May our paths never cross again, but may your memory remain as a reminder that all that glitters is not gold.

4 comments:

  1. Stinging, painful, but so honest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and you know something, you will always be one of this earth's special people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmm, been keeping that one bottled up for a while. Figured it was about time I let it out...

    ReplyDelete