So it's Tuesday night, and I'm feeling rather acomplished for a change.
Mum comes home tomorrow from her trip to China, which unfortunately means a rather early start for me seeing as it's a good 2hr drive from here to the airport. Not to mention that she's arriving just in time for me to have to drive in Melbourne's peak hour traffic. YAY! (Not)
Today has been rather fun, I always try and do something around the house when Mum goes on holidays. Last time it was a complete revamp of her garden (which is still looking awesome). This time, I've replaced the light outside the back door with a sensor light (the old one was literally hanging from the roof by its wires!) and I replaced the shower head in the bathroom.
I'm rather impressed at how its all turned out and as a nice bonus, I didn't electrocute myself while installing the light!
It's my housewarming on Saturday, so the craziness of party prep is about to begin.
I decided to go a little more low key than my Halloween party last year where I imported things from 3 different continents just so I could get the exact decor that I needed.
I still haven't even started work on my costume for the evening, I've decided I'm just gonna go as a classic geek...
You know the type... Slicked back hair, thick black glasses with tape around the nose and something reminiscent of a school uniform. I was considering making it a little slutty and wearing some tight grey shorts with a short white shirt. But me thinks it may be a little too cold for that.
Anyways, I best continue with this last minute cleaning frenzy... Everything needs to be clean and shining for Mum's return tomorrow :)
Sending some lovin' and good vibes your way...
Yours in smiles,
Nelo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I can feel the smile and the warmth from here!! Nice one! Well done on the shower head and the light, even more well done of not getting them muddled and having a sensor shower out the back and a water pouring light in the shower!
ReplyDeleteI think you should be in the tight grey shorts, dirty white shirt, grey tank top with holes in it, ink smudges on your hands, and mud on your knees and face!