Thursday, August 12, 2010

A spanner in the works.

So today officially sucks.
My car's engine has shit itself... Which leaves me without a car, which means my housewarming will now be my moving home party...
God damn, how much bullshit does life want to throw at me?

I also got an email from uni today saying that they were unable to transfer me this semester but that I was guaranteed a transfer at the end of the year. I figure thats pretty damn good timing considering the whole car thing...

I dunno, everytime I manage to take a step forward I always seem to end up taking 2 back.

So forgive me for being a little depressive right now, but it sucks that I've now gotta start all over again once more.

And everything was going so well for me too! I'd just got my tax return so paid off all my bills, I've giving a lecture on Tuesday, I've just found a couple of awesome jobs to apply for in Melbourne and have a decent chance to get them and now... this.

I'm beginning to think I'm never going to leave Maryborough...

3 comments:

  1. Oh what a pooop, it's all a pile of doggy doo doo's for you. Soz to hear about the car honey.

    But, as they say, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I feel for you, you do seem to have had a run of bad luck just of late, but, looking on the bright side, as I tend to do, it equates to a run of good luck in the not too distant future!

    (and the code word I just had to enter this comment - I kid you not - 'milesforu'

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, even Blogger has a sense of humour and irony it appears.
    I guess the main thing is I'm ok, it's just annoying. I mean right after I book my car in for a service and pay my rego and insurance, it dies... It would seem my birthday curse has struck a month early this year.
    oh well... I'm sure there's good reason for this run of bad luck...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear, it never rains but it pours, could it be much worse? Well, yes, I'm seriously considering popping over during my work break, to see the sights, have tea along the Yarra and to treat a pour student to a pint of coffee and a cup of beer!

    ReplyDelete