Friday, August 6, 2010

An update

For starters... YAY for my wireless adapter finally arriving at home :) No more stealing my housemates laptops for me!

It's been a most interesting couple of days really, I think I may have slightly caught our Indigenous Affairs Educator at uni off guard a little.
She did this exercise with us which involved the class throwing balls at me and me having to catch and hold about 50 of them with my hands.
Well, didn't that little exercise open itself up to a flood of innuendo.
Didn't take long for me to have the entire class in fits of laughter after I made a few statements like 'Clearly I need more practice playing with other people's balls' and 'I'm just not used to having balls flying at my face like this'.
I was surprised that even our lecturer was laughing along with us (she is quite renowned for her stony face).

Wednesday saw me do something that's taken quite a while for me to get around to...
Sent a text to LX, a simple one saying nothing but 'How's things?'.
Nearly floored me when I actually got a reply (some 4hrs later), I guess he worked out who the message was from when I replied though, cause I didn't get another one back.
Oh well, I tried...

Other than that, I FINALLY got a reply from uni. Not a very good one, but a reply none the less.
Turns out the Head of Admissions can't answer my question about transferring either and so my request has now been forwarded to the Head of Health Sciences. (Translation: MORE waiting...)
It sucks a bit, but at least I know they're taking me seriously.

Other than that, it's nice to be back in Melbourne. Even if it is just for a couple of days...
Spent the day in the garden weeding it so it's all nice and pretty for our house inspection next week.
Other than that, it's lunch with the boys tomorrow, then back to Mum's tomorrow night and work on Saturday. hmmm... wonder what I'll be making for Mo Mo this week?
Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment