Friday, November 12, 2010

Boats, Ball Sports and Bullshit.

Another draw at Netball tonight... I did however manage to slap around a few of the members of the opposing team, clearly I'm still learning that it's a non-contact sport. But I'm still hoping they create an award for the person responsible for the most injuries in the season :D <--- Look Jason 1.0, that's me cracking a smile!

Other than that, tomorrow is my first and last exam, I've decided its too hot to put in any major last minute study. So I'm about to flick through the glossary of my text book one last time and hope for the best. -I normally don't even bother studying at all, so I'm quite proud I've even bothered to open the books at all really!

But more importantly, I'm going on holiday for a few days next week :D <-- (That's twice Jase 1.0!).
My bestie has invited me to go up the Murray for a few days on their houseboat with them. Can't wait, I'm gonna get drunk and sunburnt and it's gonna be awesome! Might even do the manly thing and go fishing for a while, someone has to put the bestie's boyfriend in his place (last time we went fishing together he spent the better part of two days trying to catch a bigger fish than I did -He ended up disappearing in the boat for about 4hrs to achieve that feat).

But now, it's time to sleep... cause the arseholes at uni scheduled my exam for 9am! Do they not realise that uni students don't function before midday?

3 comments:

  1. It Is good to see you are in better spirits. Although the exam is early, just think it will be over early & then it is WEEKEND…

    I’m a bit confuse, "tomorrow is my first and last exam." Do you only have one exam?

    One question… I notice your blog address is eviln.blogspot.com, What does eviln imply?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm studying Social Work, so they tend to favour essays and role plays that show how we apply the theories we learn in practice rather than exams, so I only usually have 1 or 2 exams per year. Which in the grand scheme of things isn't too bad.

    As for eviln, my nickname in high school was Evil Nelo (apparently because all the teacher's thought I was innocent while the students knew otherwise). I started using it as a screen name in a few different places and that's about it really. -Pity it wasn't a more exciting story hey? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. It doesn't have to be exciting to be interesting. Something a couple of my ex's could tell you.

    ReplyDelete