Sunday, November 7, 2010

Drunk, bored and in need of cuddles.

My life in 25 words or less...
No phone call from prospective employers. -No surprise (it took a month to even offer me an interview!)
Drunk and bored and in need of cuddles.
That is all...

OK, so I may have gone over my 25 word limit, meh... at least its not my usual 3,000 word whinge fest about how shit I think my life is!

hmmmm, time for a picture...



P.S. Casey told me tonight that I'm the most important guy in her life atm, more so than her boyfriend. -Someone remind me to digest that little tid bit when I sober up ey?

Cheers,
Nelo

P.P.S. I'm hungry... someone make me something to eat, I CBF and am probably not in a state where I should be operating heavy machinery or a microwave either.
That said, I can still type pretty well trashed! Go me!

1 comment:

  1. My arms are yours, hug away.

    On the side is the special pie I just made you.

    In the fridge is another couple of beers!

    ReplyDelete