So I guess that old saying of 'Once you go Black, you'll never go back' is pretty spot on.
lol, guess what this post is all about... (Consider yourself warned)
So tonight I got to cross 3 people off my list of people to do... A doctor, a black guy and a germophobe (yes, they're all the same person).
As for my opening statement, well lets just say I'm never going back there again!
He was a random that I've been flicking messages back and forward to for the last month, nothing major just the usual small talk. This afternoon I was bored and somewhat horny (never a good combination) and on the spur of the moment decided I'd take him up on his offer to 'come and play'.
Really didn't know what to expect when I got there, to be honest I didn't really care that much either. I had an itch, and he was gonna scratch it...
Anywhoo... I knock on the door and much to my surprise a chick answers, much to my embarassment I'd gone to the wrong house! (As it turns out, 7s look alot like 1s when you're driving past)
Anyways, I eventually make it to the right place and before I even knock he's opened the door...
So standing in front of me is this somewhat cute looking guy with a kickass smile.
He basically marches me straight up to his room and away we go. For the record... thats so not my style. Yeah, I've met a few randoms over the years but hell I at least make an effort to talk to them a little more than 'My bedroom is upstairs.'
It all just seemed so rushed... we were pretty much naked within the space of a minute and then after a short period of kissing he began pushing my head down towards his nether regions (for those not in the know, this is general guy code for 'you can start giving me head now')
In hindsight, I probably should've just walked out then and there... he was a terrible kisser (I actually got a little scared at one point cause he opened his mouth so wide in an attempt to kiss me that I thought he was gonna try and eat my face).
Anyways... should probably gloss over the next half hour, needless to say I got bored and made it sound as though he was causing me some ammount of discomfort thus getting him to stop his pathetic attempt at sex (cause the fact that I was soft the entire time clearly wasn't enough of an indication for him). But ever the gentlemen, I offered to finish him off by hand... no, that wasn't good enough for him. He ended up trying to stick it back in bare, thank christ for being extra flexible! I don't think I've ever a) moved that fast or b) managed to contort my body like that in an effort to stop what he was starting.
So that was pretty much game over for him, I left to have a shower and the little blighter decides to join me. Yeah, whatever... do what you gotta do.
Spun me right out when the boy starts putting Listerine (mouth wash) on the end of his cock to 'disinfect' it in case I have an STD.
Didn't take me long to set him straight about the fact that I don't have any STDs and that if he didn't try and stick his dick in me after I told him not to that he'd have nothing to worry about.
Mind you, it didn't stop him begging me to let him fuck me bareback in the shower...
Wow, that sounds a whole lot scarier than it was at the time... Guess I should be a little more selective about the people I get to scratch my itches in future.
The worst part was that he wanted to talk afterward, turns out he's a total looser. He started asking what I was studying at Uni, so I explained the whole Social Work and Nursing story to him. His response... why would you do that, Nurses get paid much better and either way you're still going to be stuck working in a hospital.
And that friends is about where I walked out of the house, why can't people understand that money isn't the be all and end all? And why can't people understand that there is more to being a social worker than being all warm and fuzzy with some poor palliative care patient who's about to die?
Anyways, it was a shit night (you can tell this by the fact that I'm on Blogger writing about it instead of still being in his bed) and despite whatever words my golden little tongue wove together to get me the fuck outta there, I have no intention of ever seeing him again.
But now to the nice part of the story... randomly I decide to pull in at Maccas on the way home.
Turns out I know the rather cute manager there... we'd lost contact a couple of years ago and then lo and behold here he is running around like a cut cat trying not to throttle his incompetent staff members.
To cut that story short... I have a coffee date with him next week. I feel a wee bit slutty knowing I've just come from a fuck and managed to pick up another guy on my way home, but such is life I suppose.
And besides, it's just coffee... Right?
EDIT: I just read this... I've made myself sound a right little whore, I'm not... It was all just a matter of convenience. I'm sure there's a lesson or five to be learned here, all of which will become clear over the next few days. But for the moment, I think I'll just sit and think about what I've done and try and remind myself never to do it again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Whew. I never judge another person, but I can say that I've never had stranger sex, or even attempted it. I just think it's too dangerous for a lot of reasons. The STDs, the possibility of rape or worse, robbery...I guess I'd rather rely on Ronald Palmer and his Five Brothers and some KY with porn than take that chance. I don't think less of you because you like that type of excitement in your life, but I'd rather abseil off the 875 foot high New River Gorge Bridge than run all the risks associated with random hookups.
ReplyDeletePeace <3
Jay