Saturday, February 26, 2011

A quickie

Just a quickie, cause me being me has about 30 million things to do in the next hour or so before I run off to Melbourne for my cousin's 21st tonight.

Last night, saw me heading out on the town for Bendigo's 'gay' club night (read: They block of one area of a pub and play horrendously camp music all night for all the little fags in town to shake their groove thing to).
So yes, I'd organised to meet up with the Maccas Manager cause he was going with a couple of his Fag Hags.
Strangely enough, they all bored the shit out of me and Maccas guy looked more like a chick with all the eye makeup he had on.
So after hanging around with them for what seemed like forever, I noticed a couple of the girls from uni were out so I said my hello's to them (kinda interesting considering one of them is deaf and I don't know any sign language) -Her friend gave me a strange look when I asked her to translate for me until I explained how I knew Manda.
Anyways, as the night wore on and because I was still sober (having to drive home still) I decided to jump up on a podium with a few of my mates and just start dancing like a dickhead. It was right about then that I noticed this rather spunky looking guy who was quite clearly checking me out.
After throwing him a few of my cheeky grins and a few rather amusing moments on the dance floor with him. I got sick of waiting for him to make the first move, so I did.

It was right about now that I realised I'd arrived there with one guy and was fully intending on leaving with another.
I'm gonna justify that by saying that after hanging out with Maccas guy, there was little we had in common and I just couldn't see it going anywhere.

But back to the spunky stranger hey?
So here we were, making out... in the middle of the dance floor. Gotta say, the boy is quite the kisser :)
We then exchanged names (funny how that didn't happen first) and decided that we both needed a drink and to find a quiet corner to sit and chat in.
Turns out he's studying at La Trobe too, doing his Honours year in Visual Arts. (spunky, great kisser, intellectual... so far so good)

Funnily enough, we spent the next hour or so chatting randomly and just enjoying each others company. Honestly, I can't remember the last time I got to talk like that with someone and not have to explain what the words I used meant.

Anyways, long story short... I ended up going back to his place, some tom foolery ensued but nothing major. Pretty much the whole night was spent talking, laughing and kissing. The fact that we were both completely naked and all wrapped up in one another is kinda beside the point.
Honestly, I hadn't planned on staying in Bendigo the night at all and unlike my previous efforts with the Dr I wasn't thinking with my downstairs brain. Though I knew we'd end up naked at some point I was actually quite enjoying this guys company.

No idea where its gonna end up, but I have a lunch date on Monday with him. So its off to a fairly nice start :)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lot of fun, Nelo! Funny how things work out like that, and this sounds like the possible start of something more than a one night stand...Well cool!
    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh you naughty boy, you little minx you little studmuffin and creamhorn! Glad you had a good time, sounds like a good meeting. Top marks on going up and speaking to him in the first place, and top marks on doing nothing major. Not on the first date.

    Now, I wonder who told you something special would come your way pretty darn quick..... hmmmm

    ReplyDelete