Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Purple in passing

WOOO!
I didn't fail my last essay! In fact, I passed with flying colours... 40/50 to be precise.
Though I did feel a little jibbed to find that I lost a mark for printing my essay off on both sides of the page... Apparently La Trobe isn't concerned about its carbon footprint.

So it just goes to show kids, that you don't really need to put in a shitload of effort to pull off decent marks. Actually, it probably just goes to show that I know more than I give myself credit for and that if I actually did put in some effort I'd probably pull of even higher marks!

On that note, 4.5hrs of uni left for the year! And I'm no longer stressed about my final exam, I'm currently sitting at an overall mark of 48% for the class. Meaning I can pretty much just write my name on the exam answer things at random and still have a high chance of passing. -No, that won't be happening. I do actually intend on putting in some effort!

In other news, I got into the spirit of things and wore purple to uni today.
Worked wonders for both my ego and the cause.
I wore my fave purple dress shirt, which made people question why I dressed up for uni thus giving me the chance to explain.
It was good for my ego because everyone kept telling me how awesome I looked in it, plus it made me laugh when one of the girls in class pointed out that the lecturer was wearing a shirt in the same colour. This was quickly followed up with a comment about me pulling it off much better than she did.

Anyways, time for me to get some sleep. Gotta be up bright and early tomorrow so I can go get my haircut. Can't wait!

Love to you all,

Nelo

1 comment:

  1. Well done you. Nice new haircut as well. Gosh it's all lovely. And where prey is the picture of you in that purple dress shirt.

    Although, when I first read that, or misread it, I saw only purple dress, and I thought no wonder the people at uni made some comments! lol

    ReplyDelete