Wednesday, October 13, 2010

When will I learn?

Ok so I need a break...
Why? Because I was a dumb arse and decided that being a social butterfly was much more important than writing an essay.
So now it's 4am and I have a mere 6hrs left before I have to hand this fucker of a thing in.

So why am I writing stuff on here? Simple, my brain is total mush right now.
Researching and writing an entire essay on Recruitment issues within the Child Protection field does strange things to a person...
Or maybe its just the fact that for the last 5 or 6hrs I've been chained to my PC frantically trying to make sense of the pathetic notes our lecturer has given us to write this 2,000 word monstrosity.

Plus, I find the topic boring as all hell... which really doesn't help one's motivation levels.

Still, I'm gonna get this finished because I have to.
Can't wait to see what I get for a mark for it though! I'm sure it won't be anything fantastic... but hey as long as I pass, I don't really care :)

Alright, break time's over. Time to get back to it!

Nelo

2 comments:

  1. Hope the paper gets a good grade.

    Is the "recruitment" in question recruitment by predators of children in need of protection, recruitment of people to work in the field, or something else?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The whole paper was about the shortage of Social Workers in the field of Child Protection.
    Never again do I want to have to fathom the issues associated with why nobody wants to work in child protection...
    I somehow doubt I'll get a good mark for the assignment, but you know what as long as I pass I'm happy...
    Just means I'll have to do better on my final exam :)

    ReplyDelete