Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The boys...

So I have some time to kill, figured I'd update you on the guys in my life right now:

Dog Boy:- So called because he shows Italian Greyhounds in his spare time as dog shows all around the place.
Met him for the first time on the weekend, cute but from what I can gather only wants one thing...
Me, naked and doing naughty gay things with him.

The Pilot:- Been talking to him a bit online for the last month or so, keep trying to catch up with him when I'm in Melbourne but never quite have the time (He lives on the opposite side of the city to me).
He's sweet and is constantly offering to take me out for dinner and spend the night cuddling me. He's in his 30s and has a wicked smile.
The jury is still out on whether he really just wants a fuck or something more.

The Microbiologist:- Again, an older man living this side of the city to me.
Only really spoken to him once and he's quite insistent on taking me on some kind of fantastic date.
Haven't heard from him since though, so I'm thinking that boat may have sailed already.
Pity... he actually seemed like a nice guy.

And finally, there's Mr J:-
Things have been interesting between the two of us lately.
We've kinda picked up where we left off and he's been mad keen to catch up with me. But again, its bloody hard when I'm only in Bendigo 2 days a week and am borrowing Mum's car so I don't really get the chance to do much more than drive to uni and back again.
Still, he managed to surprise me a little yesterday.
As you know, I went to see him in hospital yesterday and as only I can do, I bought him a little teddy to keep him company while he was in hospital overnight.



Anyways, we just sat talking shit for a while till one of his other friends turned up. At which point I figured it was time to leave, I was buggered from my day at uni and knew I was running out of time to finish my presentation.

So he offered to walk me out to the lifts, quite amusing considering he was still attached to an IV pump.
Off we walked though, me in front by a few steps. Him wheeling along his little behind him.
Once we got to the lifts, we said our goodbyes and as I was hugging him goodbye, he kissed me. Just a couple of little pecks on the neck and one on the lips, not a full on pash.
I'm not entirely sure how I feel about that one, I've never been big on Public Displays of Affection. Especially not in what appeared to be a rather busy part of the hospital.
I did however find it most amusing to catch the reaction of the old man who got out of the lift to see two guys sharing a quiet moment together...

So I guess now the question is, do I really want him as he wants me?
To be honest, I'm still not sure.
I guess all I can really do is keep an open mind and an honest mouth.

Why am I doing this again? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment