It was my little Christian Stalker... wanting to know how to write a literature review.
My response? Switch phone off... Go back to sleep.
This annoyed me for a few reasons.
a) It was 11:30am
b) The assignment isn't due for weeks and we actually have classes specifically on writing lit reviews for the next couple of weeks
c) We've only just finished one mad rush of assignments, some people just need to chill out and get a life!
Now don't get me wrong, I'm more than happy to help out my fellow classmates. But she asks for help on pretty much everything... I wish she would get the hint already, I'm not interested in anything to do with her.
I'm sure I've said this before, but I really can't stand her!
And yet I feel such sorrow for her at the same time, she is just so utterly clueless about everything.
Every day, it's the same boring stories... Nelo, look at my socks. Nelo, look at my shoes. Nelo, my Bible study group is doing this. Nelo, I'm so stressed because I don't have time to do my uni stuff but I'm doing this with my church, that with the christian student group and I'm training to become the group facilitator next year.
She's like a pathetic little puppy dog. You know the one in back of the cage at the animal shelter that is well past it's date with the green needle, sitting alone hoping that someone will pay attention to it.
Only difference being, that little puppy dog probably has some redeeming features and some idea of personal boundaries. Oh and no means of ever saying my name...
But all this negativity isn't such a bad thing. In fact, she's one of the things driving me to make sure I end up back in Melbourne next year.
For now, I'm just gonna have to try and keep avoiding her. If only for my own sanity.

No comments:
Post a Comment