And so it would seem the ever wonderful Ian has reared his ugly little face again.
I swear one day that man will cop the full brunt of my temper if he doesn't pull his head in. (For those not in the know, the men of my family all seem to have shocking tempers which have resulted in a number of truly horrid things being done to others. Hence my pacifist attitude towards life)
The last week he's been a right manipulative little sod, the day of my birthday for example. I pulled up in the driveway at Mum's maybe 30 seconds before he did, enough time for me to get out of the car and start grabbing all my bits and pieces.
He pulls in beside me, so I gave him a nod (I had my hands full so couldn't do much else) and then continued into the house. Just as I get to the gate, he pulls out and drives off. Didn't even say anything or turn the car off...
So I walk inside and tell Mum what he just did, of course she runs off to ring him straight away. Turns out he didn't come in because he didn't want to upset my plans for my birthday. Despite the fact that Mum had already invited around and even run it by me...
A couple of days later Mum and Ian were watching the footy, I come out of my room and ask them if they could please turn the TV down as I could hear it from my bedroom at the back of the house as though the TV were in my room.
No biggie right?
The next day I'm talking to Mum and she starts to give me a mini mum lecture, telling me the usual things... clean up my room, be nicer to Ian blah blah blah.
This lecture was slightly different though, she decided to make mention of the fact that Ian had told her he won't be coming to the house anymore while I reside here.
*RANT/LANGUAGE WARNING*
How dare that fucking little manipulative parasitic fuckwit say something like that to her!
You really want her to make a choice between her children and her boyfriend?
Lets see... You treat Mum like a dirty little secret, you guilt her at every given opportunity, you lie to her and generally just treat her like shit.
You don't think she's not fully aware of all of this? You don't think she's just biding her time until she can give you the arse and let you save face at the same time?
You're a fucking moron buddy, you're also forgetting the rather strong bond that I share with her.
Until now, I've tolerated you for the sake of seeing my Mum happy. You just made a big mistake though and made this personal.
At the risk of my own relationship with Mum, I swear to god I will see the back of you before you see the same of me.
You want to play manipulative little games Ian? Bring it on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment