Uni has been totally insane. Exam on Friday, 1250 word report that was due Monday, 1000 word essay due Tuesday and then another group presentation and 800 word written supplement today.
Needless to say caffeine has been my best friend for the last few days!
Was up till nearly 3am fixing up our presentation and making sure everything was referenced properly and looked all pretty. Must admit, it looked pretty sweet once I was done. I was just glad I didn't need to put together a power point presentation for it....
However, I got an A for both my exam and the role play we did for one of my classes so it makes it somewhat worthwhile! I also got one of the highest marks in the class for the exam, so kudos to me for that as well!
Now I've just gotta write a couple of 3,000 word essays and a case study and I'm done for the semester. Thankfully I still have a few weeks left before they're due...
In short, I'm right on track to passing with flying colours :)

Class today was awesome. I usually hate my Fields of Practice class, I was dreading it today because of the presentation. But our group pulled it off flawlessly.
We also had a guest speaker today, nothing out of the usual except that I used to work with this particular one and she was something of a mentor to me at times.
She arrived just in time to sit in on our presentation, which just added to the stress levels. I was shitting bricks about the fact that one of my respected peers was going to be listening to what I had to say, all I could think was 'God I hope I haven't fucked this up!'
More amusing was when she presented a case study to the class and made special mention of the need for confidentiality even though none of us would have any clue who the client was. I think I got halfway through the first sentence before I realised that I had actually referred the client to her.
She used this to her full advantage and actually referred to me during her presentation to back up what she was saying. Was a bit strange, but awesome to get some kind of meaningful recognition from a professional peer.
She even gave me some feedback about my part in the presentation, she was quite amazed at how well I spoke and the depth of my knowledge.
Was a nice ego boost, even better to have my fears put to rest.
Now to kick back and get a decent night's sleep, then lunch with Case and Charli tomorrow. Can't wait! Now I just need to decide where to take them :)
Love to you all
xoxo
Nelo

Ohh great, well done.
ReplyDeleteMan that seems like loads of work, I mean, a real lot. Bu, hey, if anyone can pull it off, it's you.
pat on the back to you. xx