Once again I find myself procrastinating...
I have an overwhelming urge for a vodka based drink or two as well...
Passed my first and last exam for the semester with flying colours, managed to pull off 69/76 for a score (Not too shabby considering I hadn't read 2 of the books we were supposed to). Plus it was dodgy as all hell, exams on practice theorem generally are though.
Now I just need to finish (and by that I mean start) the 1500 word essay thats due tomorrow (its just a personal reflection on some group work, nothing major) and yet another class presentation on Wednesday. God I love my life at the moment... As soon as I finish one assignment its onto the next. Tell my why I'm doing this again? lol
Other than that, life is plodding along at its usual mile a minute pace.
Melbourne is looming ever closer so I'm trying to save the pennies required to move (and failing dismally). Guess I just need to start asking myself 'Do I REALLY need that?'
Almost time to quit smoking too... The grand plan is to give up when I move. Lets see how well that one works out!
Went into Community Services today for something to do (and to get a few resources for my presentation). Man that place is fucked... Noone there is happy. It felt like I'd been punched in the guts when I walked in. Everyone is stressed to the max, noone really knows what the hell is going on and from what I can gather... Intake (my old position) is worse off than ever. (Still not going back)
My little bro came back for the weekend too. Had no idea till I got up to go to work on Saturday. Didn't see him... just the wake of destruction.
Actually, I don't think I spoke more than 2 words to him the entire time he was here. No great loss...
Apologies for the complete lack of flow too, I just let my fingers type and emptied my mind as it came to me...
Thought for today:
"Life has many different chapters for us. One bad chapter does not mean the end of the book."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Procrastinating is what I do best. So doing assignments at the last possible moment was my pattern at uni as well.
ReplyDeleteIf life is a book, then I'm so enjoying your volumes! Glad things are ticking along nicely, well sort of nicely, you know what I mean.
ReplyDeleteWayyy to go on that exam, great score. Well done. xx