So it's been a few days since I was last on here...
So much has happened, but where to start?
Work:
Going well, still getting an ever growing list of minor injuries (boiling cream sauce all up my arms is the latest). It would seem I've cemented my place in the desert service side of things. Apparently I have quite a flair for presentation of cakes and what not.
I'm gradually getting used to the craziness that goes on there, finally came out of my shell on Sunday night and had a ball dancing round the kitchen with the apprentice chef. Also resisted the urge to throw things at the wait staff, go me! -Although one of the chicks there is coming bloody close to copping a plate to her head.
She had a go at me because I stuffed up a dessert order... Then she realised she'd written down seating positions on the order not actual numbers. Duh... wtf makes you think I want to know where people are sitting?
Uni:
Mid-semester blues have set in. I'm at that point where I can see the end, but its just not coming quickly enough and yet I still have shitloads of assignments rolling in.
Love Life:
Totally non-existant. And you know what... I kinda like it that way. Fuck this going out of my way to make someone else happy stuff. All further attempts at finding a decent guy have been postponed till I move. In the meantime, guess I'll just have to make do with my fb. All the benefits of a partner... none of the hassles.
Social Life:
Also non-existant. Lol, not quite... working long hours on weekends has made it hard to be sociable though. But I did manage to catch up with Casey and some of my Melbourne crew for a little while on Saturday night. Which reminds me... really need to schedule a visit down to Melbs again. Brat, Szeb, Red, Pucci and all those boys are hounding me to go down there again as is my sister.
Health:
Finally seem to have kicked the cold/flu thing I've had for the last few weeks. Also seem to have put on a bit of weight too, no surprise considering the ammount of crap I've been eating of late. Totally addicted to Lindt chocolate atm, specially their 70% cocoa and chilli choc varieties :)
Overall:
Life is pretty fucking sweet actually. Granted, I'm stressed because of all the assignments I have, but that will pass.
Random thought for the day:
I want to learn to speak French again...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You're working so hard, which is a good and bad thing. But more good than bad. Just as long a you leave some time to have 'me' time and chillax a bit.
ReplyDeleteI love the chilli choc, it's so scrummy, I could wolf down a couple of bars in one sitting without thinking about it.
Mind, you, I'm kinda crazy about any choccie really! Must start that diet soon! TeeHee.
Hey, Jason here, I just got a little award, it's called I love your blog, it's fun, part of the rules for getting the award is to pass on the love, so that's what I've done, you are one of my 15!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.seafrontdiary.com/2010/04/i-love-your-blog.html
Hugs
Maybe you should have a little contest: see how long you can go without any "love life." You could give yourself money — or chocolate, or something — at the end of each loveless month.
ReplyDeleteMaybe this could even become a competition, with a large cash prize going to the estate of the one who lasts longest.
Thanks Jason :) It's nice to know that someone finds my unique view of the world entertaining to read about. Now if only I had 15 blogs that I followed!
ReplyDeleteNaturgesetz: I'm not about to start a contest with myself to see how long I can hold out on having a love life for. Nor will I be doing that for my sex life either.
I'm putting love on hold because I need to give myself time to heal. To find the shattered pieces and put them back together.
Things are dark right now, but I'll get through it. I have faith in myself, I have my hopes and my dreams. And if nothing else, I will always have my smile to keep me company.