Well I'm alive... Everything else is currently under negotiation.
No idea what to write about atm. Nothing fun or exciting or even slightly interesting has happened in the last few days. Just uni, study and sleep...
That comfortably numb feeling seems to have kicked back in though, I guess the body decided that the last few weeks have been a little too much for it.
Grandma is all fine and dandy and seems to be recovering from her surgery well.
Work is gonna be flat out this weekend... but the pay is nice so I'm not complaining.
Gradually making my way through my assignments. 1 more group presentation and a couple of essays to finish off in the next 2 weeks and then things settle down for a little while. Just gotta find time to study for my exam this week :)
Finally started moving stuff into the spare room and for the first time since December I've actually set up my PC. It's so nice to have my music collection back again.
Time to set up my Wii again though me thinks... I've spent the whole day chillaxing by myself. Might as well spend the night doing the same! God only knows I need some down time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

(I caught your He-Tox post in my feed reader; I'm glad to see you're doing better now. If you need to chat, you now how to reach me.)
ReplyDeleteOnce you're settled in Melbourne we'll have to go out and I'll teach you how to gain weight and you can teach me how not to. Until then, enjoy your Wii and take uni at the right pace.
Cheers Nelo. :)
It's good not to have a lot of stressful stuff going on. So enjoy.
ReplyDeleteIt's great to chillax, resting both body and mind. Glad things are ok.
ReplyDelete