I decided I'd continue work on moving all the furniture out of my little brother's room. Most of it doesn't need to be in there anymore as I intend to deck it out with all the furniture I bought for my old house. Chances are I won't need it when I move, so I figure I might as put it to good use rather than leave it outside in the shed gathering dust.
Anyways, mother dear was busy with Ian... I'm not gonna start on him again, only to say that I'm sick of seeing him here every day for the last few weeks.
So me being the stubborn person I am decided to think a little logically about how I was going to move furniture outside and put it around the side of the house where Mum wanted it to go (it's all going to the tip cause its stuffed).
Seeing as most of it was rather heavy and chunky, I decided that rather than struggle with it and take it from one end of the house to the other only to have to struggle to get it back to the other end of the house once it was outside that I would just dump it all out my bedroom window (its on the same side of the house as where Mum wanted to stash stuff).
I can only say it must've been quite an amusing sight for the passers by... a guy hanging out a window feeding out a chest of drawers, a mattress and base and a couch.
But I've got it all done now, the room is all but bare now all I need do is steam clean it to get rid of the general festiness left behind by his royal highness!
Can't wait! After that, I get to play interior decorator and go choose some new paint colours and stuff.
Should keep me more than entertained for the next few weeks. Plus, it gives me another reason to go get lost in Bunnings again for a few hours. No idea why I like that place, I just do.
Other than that, I've decided to go on a bit of a health kick again. I weighed myself last night and realised that I've lost weight (no surprise considering I've been a tad stressed and sick the last few weeks) but weighing in at a measly 57.9kg is never a good thing!
So here's my plan... force feed myself until I'm sick.
3 meals a day, with thick shakes and protein shakes for snacks in between (strangely enough, this diet was prescribed to me by the dietitian at my old work).
Here's hoping it works... and just for good measure I'll be throwing in some weight training because after all muscle weighs more than fat and this is all about me gaining some numbers on the scales (yes, I realise that most of you hate me right now for being this way)
But I struggle with my weight as much as any fat person does, it's impossible to find clothes that fit me nicely, people always make comments about me needing to eat more. When really its not my fault, I mean if I can eat Maccas for 2 weeks straight 3 times a day and still loose weight clearly my metabolism is just fucked.
Anyways, enough on that... although I'm sure I'll be posting my progress just to keep me going.
Hope you all had a safe and happy Easter...
Nelo

Well, it does sound as if your metabolism is pretty active. You're about the weight I was until I was about 30. Then the metabolism slowed down, and over the past 37 years or so, I've gradually added about 60 pounds (27kg).
ReplyDeleteIn other words, I weigh about 50% more than I did in my 20's. If the professionals recommend gaining some weight, it might be a good idea, but be prepared for your metabolism to slow down.