Saturday, April 10, 2010

Today is the day

Here goes nothing... Time to put aside my own issues, take a deep breath and perform some Seuss!
Today is the day, my mountain is waiting and I need to get on my way!

Lol, god getting drunk tonight is gonna be interesting.... If I'm not quoting Seuss in my sleep I'll be rather surprised.

Love to you all, I'll post a couple of pics of Charli in her finery if I get the chance (I spent $100 on her dress, might as well get some good use out of it!)...

Anywhoo, shower and shave time, I don't think a Naming Ceremony is something I'm allowed to turn up fashionably late to!

Wish me luck...

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck!

    Luck is when preparation meets opportunity, as one of my high school teachers used to write at the top of each test he gave.

    ReplyDelete