Sunday, April 18, 2010

RIP?

I hate that my family don't answer their phones... and I'm beginning to hate facebook.
I just noticed that one of my cousin's has an RIP Nan status up...

Could I have just become one of those people who find out about family deaths by reading it on the web?
Or is this just poor timing and my cousin has suffered the loss of her other Grandmother?

God give me strength... for mine is about to be pushed well beyond my own capabilities. Let it bend but not break. For I need to push through this, I can't afford to take time out right now.

3 comments:

  1. UPDATE: FINALLY got hold of Dad. I think I freaked him out, cause the conversation was basically: 'Hi Dad, Is grandma dead?' -He had bad service so the first 2 nice attempts were nice and then got drastically shortened. (Grandma apparently made it through surgery just fine on Friday, he just forgot to call me)

    So my sympathies to my cousin on the passing of her Nan.

    Still, I'm gonna need to borrow some strength from somewhere. These group presentations are driving me nuts. Think I'm gonna talk to my tutor and try and get changed out of my group for one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm glad to hear it's not your grandma who died.

    Good luck on everything having to do with the presentations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, I guess that was some scary moment.xx

    ReplyDelete