Friday, April 23, 2010

New beginnings

'Tis done... the right thing.

Now to focus on the bigger issues facing me atm... Uni...
Just a few more weeks and most of my problems there will be solved. No more Christian Chick. No more exams and essays (well not until next semester's are due!).

Melbourne is going to be a new beginning. A time to say goodbye to the things that drag me down. Of course a few things and people will be kept but for the most part I intend to start a fresh.

My grand plan (to get all symbolic) is to sit up and watch the sunrise on the first morning I'm there. It's been a tradition of mine to watch the first sun rise of the new year for a while now. So I figure it'll be a nice start to sit up and watch the first sun rise of what will ultimately be my new life.
Time to leave my baggage behind me and focus on my dreams....

The stakes are high, but the reward is well worth any risk I have to take.

1 comment:

  1. I hope all goes well for you.

    BTW, sunrise should be a lot later on your first morning in Melbourne than it is on New Year's Day in the Antipodes. So it should be feasible if you don't stay out too late partying the night before. lol

    ReplyDelete