Saturday, June 5, 2010

5 on the 5th

So to steal an idea from my loyal follower Mr Shaw (who I'm pretty sure stole the idea from elsewhere to begin with) -But hey, isn't that what the internet is all about these days?

Anyways, I've decided to post a '5 on the 5th' blog...
So what better way to put up the first pics of me than to show 5 different sides of me?

The random side of me:
-This pic came about after a dare from one of my mates... to do a handstand in my underwear while drinking a glass of milk through a straw. I changed the rules a little, so it ended up being a headstand, banana flavoured milk and a crazy straw :)



The 'Gay Uncle' side:
-I wasn't really asleep in this pic, but thought it might look cool if I was...



The porn star side:
-Any of my friends will tell you I have a bit of a thing for taking random shots like this...



The Best Friend:
-Case and I at her 21st party (about 2hrs before I turned 25!)



And finally... the I think I might be drunk side:
-I can't even remember this picture being taken... but it was on my PC. lol



So there you have it... 5 sides of me. Hopefully I caught my good side :)

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good selection.

    Interesting how much difference thing like camera angle, color levels, facial expression, hairstyle, etc. make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nawww, I hope you didn't take your comment off because of what I said...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kinda....but na not really, I was editing the post title to have the month in it, and thus the link change

    ReplyDelete