What a glorious day today has been! I FINALLY managed to finish my Law & Ethics Report today and hand it in, which is the most awesome feeling in the world because it means I've finished my first semester for the year :)
Spent most of the afternoon hanging out with J and his family.
His sister is full on, but awesome... within about 3 seconds of me walking in the door she commented on my piercings and dragged me in front of their Mum to show her what I had pierced. Not really the ideal way to meet someone's parent for the first time. But as it turns out, she was quite intrigued by it all.
Anyways, J and I sat around talking shit for a little while and asked me if I wanted to stay for dinner. Well... more of an assumed I would really, because there were already 4 plates and 4 sets of cutlery set out when I walked into the kitchen.
The rest of the evening was spent watching movies with him and his sister, I'm proud to say that I have introduced them both the wonders of Empire Records (If you haven't seen it, google it... or better yet, go hire it!)
There was some innocent (well kind of) flirting going on from Js side of things.
Or at least, I'm pretty sure it was. It's kind of hard to tell, but I'm thinking the dinner thing and the poking and wrestling that went on may be a fair indication.
Now... if only he wasn't all festy and contagious with glandular fever, it would've been possible to test that theory. Although I swear there were a few moments where he wanted to go in for a kiss but resisted the urge. -Gotta love someone who's considerate enough to not expose me to their viruses! lol
I hate that I'm second guessing the whole situation already. I guess I'm really not sure where this is supposed to be heading, so the second guessing may not be such a bad thing at this point in time.
Plus, I'm not too sure about the age gap... he's only 19... which would make me a good 7-8yrs older than him.
Then of course there's the fact that I'm moving soon, which I've mentioned briefly, but I'm not sure he realises just how soon its happening.
All in all though, I had an awesome afternoon just hanging out with him. He's a sweet guy, and seems to have an interest in a lot of the same things as I do.
Oh yeah, the other kinda weird thing about this is... I kinda slept with his ex bf (I didn't realise at the time, but the two of them were on a 'break') -I dunno why, but I kinda feel a little guilty about that, despite the fact that I know I've done nothing wrong.
So I guess the jury is still out on this one.
Though from my point of view, it was bloody tempting to stay the night... if only so I got to have snuggles. God I miss them! And somehow, I don't think J would have minded (if he wasn't sick that is)
To go off on a bit of a tangent... ever since my hellish relationship with Russell (see my very first post), I've begun to value kissing and cuddling much higher than sex. In fact... I think I could quite easily survive without ever having sex again, just so long as I got cuddles from someone special.
Either way... it's gonna be an interesting few weeks me thinks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

"kinda slept" ? LOL
ReplyDeleteNo need to overanalyze the situation. He likes your company, so why not just enjoy spending time with him?
Yeah, you're moving to Melbourne, but it's not exactly the other side of the world.
The "age difference" is unimportant.
And Yay! for not having sex.
Hey sweetie, the age thing, that aint noting but a number! I've had big age differences in my life and very few have mattered - the biggest was 34 years!
ReplyDeleteCan't you just enjoy the situation for what it is at the moment. You need some TLC and he wants to give it by the sounds of things. xx