Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Moving right along

It would seem the time has finally come...
Time to pack my life back into boxes and make the move to Melbourne.

I'm really not sure how I feel about that one. It's all happened rather quickly, but from the looks of things I'll be moving on the weekend.
I actually had a tear roll down my cheek when I told Mr J that this morning and I'm so not looking forward to breaking the news to Casey.

I'm happy that its finally going to happen, just a little scared that I'm about to flip my entire world on its head. In case you haven't already worked it out, I like to be in control of how things pan out. The unknown scares me a little, but I kinda like that side of it as well.
After all, life is just one big adventure. Where's the fun if I spend all of it in my little cocoon of safety never venturing out into the unknown?

Now to find the grand that I need for rent/bond... I've got most of it saved, I just wasn't planning on moving so soon.

Oh well, I can do this. And I'll be back here on weekends for work, so its not like I'll be missing out on seeing my friends too much...

Right?

2 comments:

  1. I may have said before, I hat leaving — wherever it is (apart from places I've gone on an errand or something like that. So I think I understand some of how you feel. But when you've moved, I expect you'll be fine.

    And yeah, being able to go back on weekends should make it far less drastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so, cause I'm moving out on Sunday...
    I don't know why, but I have this sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach like I'm about to make the biggest mistake of my life.

    ReplyDelete