Given that nothing exciting has happened today, aside from a phone call from the mechanics to say I should have my car back on Monday (WOOT!) I thought I'd try my hand at writing another descriptive piece.
No idea why I like writing them, it's just kinda fun... plus, it's nice to relive some of these moments in such graphic detail. If it were possible, I'd almost be tempted to get you guys to play 'which boy is that?' lol
There they lay, entwined in one another pretending to watch the movie playing in the background.
With my head upon his bare chest, I hear naught except for the sound of his beating heart and the rush of air as he breathes.
The coarse hair upon his chest softly tickles my cheek as I look up towards his face.
The light from the TV casts a soft blueish glow over his face and for just a second, his eyes meet mine.
As if by reflex, I look away in an effort to pretend that I was still interested in the movie. But he quickly sees through this ruse.
He places his hand upon my head and starts to absent mindfully play with my hair as he watches the film.
The game is up as I snuggle in closer to him and a small smile begins to appear on my face.
Without a word he places his hand softly under my chin and lifts my face so that I am staring directly at him. As I loose myself in his eyes, he draws his face closer to mine.
I smile once more to myself as I feel his soft lips touch mine and he begins to kiss me.
I close my eyes and let the rush of emotions take hold, like a drug addict getting their fix, and I begin to kiss him back.
For just a moment, nothing else exists only the the sensation of his lips against mine.
As we continue kissing, I raise my hand to his face.
The prickly feeling of his facial hair, the soft supple skin of his cheeks as I lightly brush my hand over them.
The silken feeling of his hair as I run my fingers through it, as if it has a mind of its own now, my hand comes to rest on the back of his head. Gently pushing his face closer to my own.
A lone though runs through my mind, 'Please let this moment never end'...
ahhh, if only ever day could be like that! Or at least just the end of it where I know that no matter how crappy my day has been I'll always have the arms of my lover.
One day....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment