A boy sits in his room, a soft breeze blows in through his open window sending a slight shiver down his all but naked body.
Sunlight shining in through the crack in the curtain casting light on his slender body and throwing shadows along the painted blue walls.
The outline of his ab muscles showing ever so slightly as he perches himself upon his bed pondering what clothes to wear for the day.
As he moves from his bed, he checks himself out in the mirror pausing momentarily to readjust his crotch to sit more comfortably in his underwear.
The worn out, old, brown carpet tickles the soles of his bare feet as he moves across the room towards his wardrobe.
Opening it, he feels a sense of dismay. He asks himself 'How is it that I have so many clothes and yet still have nothing to wear?'
Pulling out his favorite pair of denim jeans, now slightly faded from the ages of constant use. He puts them on, slowly zips up the fly and fumbles with the single button.
Buckling his belt, he chooses a purple t-shirt to go with them and quickly pulls it over his head taking a moment to mentally note that he is still far too skinny for his own liking.
He digs around for a pair of socks, sits back down on his bed and pulls them onto his feet.
Again the boy crosses to his mirror making sure that his outfit suits him before selecting a fragrance to finish it off.
A few quick squirts and he smiles to himself as he makes note of the time before rushing out the door...
Funny how using just a few words one can make the simple action of getting dressed sound so poetic.
Today has been pretty awesome, I've spent far too much money on random impulse purchases (damn you Roger David for having a sale! -I just wanted a belt, I didn't really need a complete outfit to match!)
And now, I'm back at home just kicking back on my bed procrastinating the need to get everything ready for the day ahead tomorrow.
So much to do, so little time to do it! An update of my iPod, coursework and a podcast to download, packing of clothes and other such necessities. Urgh, I so can't be stuffed!
But it needs to be done otherwise I'm sure to forget something in my mad rush to get out the door in the morning. -Really don't need to live through another weekend away with one pair of undies!
Screw it... it's go time, if I don't do it now I never will!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

The nudists say that one feels colder when one is "all but naked" than when one is fully naked. This may be because the temperature sensing/regulating systems get confused when parts that are usually the same temperature, aren't. I know, it's counterintuitive.
ReplyDelete