Thursday, March 11, 2010

Frustration

FUCK IT!
I hate being here... I hate living at home, I can't stand how she is when he's here.
She knows how I feel, I've told her enough times.
I don't care that he thinks I don't like him... it's the truth, I told you that just last night.
I'm 26 for fucks sake, I don't need another father figure in my life. Least of all him.
SO STOP PUSHING HIM ON ME!

I don't care that you're in Ballarat with him, and I hate the fact that you send me a text to tell me. Especially seeing as you went to such great lengths to let me know just last night! I mean really... You're old enough to do what you want, I'm not your father... I'm your son. You don't need to ask if it's OK.

What is it with my parents and reversing our roles? I had the 'Drugs are bad' talk with Dad last night cause I thought he'd taken GHB at a festival he went to (turns out it was guarana)
And now Mum is acting like I'm her fucking keeper. Please... I don't tell you what I do in my spare time, what the hell makes you think I want to know about what the two of you do together?

You walk in the door and expect me to be friendly. You don't say hello, just make demands.
Yeah, it's fine that you want to watch TV in the lounge room... who cares that I'm in the middle of watching something?
What's that? No Mum, I don't mind being banished to my bedroom so the two of you can cuddle on the couch.
I don't mind that he's a complete prick to you either, I love seeing you getting treated like shit because he's too much of a headcase for you to dump him without feeling bad.
You don't want to be lonely? Here's a tip: NOONE DOES!
Dump the fucker and go find someone else, it's not like you haven't done it before... it's not like you're an ugly old hag. You look hot for your age and you damn well know it too... there's plenty of other guys throwing themselves at you. What the fuck makes this cunt so special?

And what's worse? You don't even realise that you act differently around him. Sure, it's your house. But I live here too...

You have a go at me because I don't talk to you about what's happening with me enough... Could it be because every time I try to talk to you, he prank calls and you have to rush off to ring him back? Or maybe its just because you manage to add him to every conversation we have?
How many times do I have to tell you... I DON'T CARE! I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT HIM!

I hate to say it, but he's half the reason why I'm moving to Melbourne. I've had enough of seeing him treat you like a dirty little secret and listening to your heart break because of it.
But you wouldn't want to hear that (again). Hell you didn't hear it the first time... or the second, third, fourth and fifth times I told you. Why should I bother repeating it again?

If you're expecting me to accept him, you've got another thing coming.
You think you're in love? You need a new dictionary... cause mine doesn't include being treated like a dog in its definition. Nor does it include 'slave'. -That's called an abusive relationship... trust me, I've been in a few and seen the aftermath of even more.

There are few people I would bother hating, and he's really not worth the effort either IMO.
I detest him with every fibre of my being though, he makes me feel physically ill when I see him or hear his voice.
But you already know that too...

Oh and most of all, I love being locked out of my own house when you know I don't have a key, just so that you can spend time with him.
And even more, the way you tell me to vacate the house because he's coming around.

So when I move, don't expect me to continue having a civil tongue with him. I won't be living here so I won't be following your ridiculous rules.
If I see him, pray that I'm in a nice enough mood to speak to him. If not, be happy that I've held my tongue and kept silent.

If he wants my respect, he can fucking well earn it. Do you even realise that I don't know his last name? Or how he talks to me about his 'friend' (read ex-wife who lives next door to him) and what she's been doing? -Oh wait, you do know that... I've told you about that too!

2 comments:

  1. Wow... that's one hell of a rant I went on there...
    But yes, love is blind. It's also unrequited in this case from what I can see.

    ReplyDelete