OK, so I decided it was worth the effort... For those playing at home, I'm Evil Nelo in this conversation and Mr C is the other.
This is just one of MANY messages and conversations the two of us had. I've not picked anyone in particular, just the one I found randomly stored on my PC.
Enjoy...
C... just gives up on everything fucked up big time... says:
hi
Evil Nelo says:
hi
C... just gives up on everything fucked up big time... says:
how are u
Evil Nelo says:
good
C... just gives up on everything fucked up big time... says:
are you still in melb
? at his
Evil Nelo says:
no
C... just gives up on everything fucked up big time... says:
o ok
so i take it u came down to see him then
Evil Nelo says:
pretty sure you already know the answer to that
C... just gives up on everything fucked up big time... says:
fai r enpugh
enough
Evil Nelo says:
I'm actually surprised you're even talking to me to tell you the truth
C... just gives up on everything fucked up big time... says:
y
Evil Nelo says:
You mean aside from the fact that I'm 'just a fucking dog'?
C... just gives up on everything fucked up big time... says:
i never called u a fucking dog
fine i wont talk to you if thats what u really want
Evil Nelo says:
you called the two of us dogs, and said that we deserve each other...
C... just gives up on everything fucked up big time... says:
not u i said him and [Iago]
Evil Nelo says:
and I can do better?
well?
C... just gives up on everything fucked up big time... says:
yeah u can
Evil Nelo says:
And who are you expecting I turn to?
you?
C... just gives up on everything fucked up big time... says:
no i no there wil never be anything between us
Evil Nelo says:
you realise that all you're doing is pushing you and I further apart and [LX] and I closer together...
C... just gives up on everything fucked up big time... says:
but hey u justy do wat u want when he fucks up or huirts u dont say i didnt warn u
do what u wanrt
Evil Nelo says:
well then, can you promise me one thing?
C... just gives up on everything fucked up big time... says:
whats that th
clearly a root is more important than a friendship
but what ever
Evil Nelo says:
That you stop sending him messages (facebook, text or otherwise)
C... just gives up on everything fucked up big time... says:
or what
Evil Nelo says:
that's not a threat... just a request.
C... just gives up on everything fucked up big time... says:
he is a dog h the day i stop sending sms or what ever is that day he fucks up and is not with u
Evil Nelo says:
he's not with me though...
C... just gives up on everything fucked up big time... says:
bull shit
i was clear that night that u wanted him and that sms that u only mention heim in it
Evil Nelo says:
please don't call me a liar
C... just gives up on everything fucked up big time... says:
it was only when i said something about me that u said anything about me how the fuck do you think that meakes me feel
u tell me u havent fucked him o wiat u cant
Evil Nelo says:
for what it means... no, I'm yet to even see him naked.
C... just gives up on everything fucked up big time... says:
right anfd u exepct me to believe that after u spent all weekend with the dog
Evil Nelo says:
his name is [LX]...
C... just gives up on everything fucked up big time... says:
no dog suits him just fine
Evil Nelo says:
either way, yes... I spent an entire weekend with [LX] and no, we did nothing sexual.
C... just gives up on everything fucked up big time... says:
so why unblock me after having me blocked the last week?
bull shit not what he says but hey he has said alot this last few days so someone is lieing to me
Evil Nelo says:
I've had you unblocked since halfway through last week... well before I even went down to Melbourne to see [LX]
C... just gives up on everything fucked up big time... says:
right of course u have
Evil Nelo says:
again, please don't call me a liar.
C... just gives up on everything fucked up big time... says:
right and u expect me to belive that so how is it that u say u like me and wanna get to know me but yet can move on so quick
????
Evil Nelo says:
when did I ever say that? I said I wanted to get to know you, you misinterpreted that as me liking you.
C... just gives up on everything fucked up big time... says:
right of course
clearly i misinterpreted it according to u
Evil Nelo says:
you've misinterpreted quite a bit lately actually...
C... just gives up on everything fucked up big time... says:
of course i have
but funny how not untill u added him on facebook did you once say he lets just be friends and it wasnt untill friday that i picked up on what was going on that i said wat i said in my sms
Evil Nelo says:
you just didn't see it.
it was there right from the start...
C... just gives up on everything fucked up big time... says:
of course it was
Evil Nelo says:
NYE, you asked me what I thought, my answer... that [LX] was hot...
C... just gives up on everything fucked up big time... says:
well if u wanna be with a dog then go for it,
Evil Nelo says:
if you look back at everything I said, it was there... I just did it in a subtle way so you didn't get hurt.
C... just gives up on everything fucked up big time... says:
but at the same time if u wanna walk away from a friendsip then thats ur choice,
if he is more important than a friendship then so be it
hope he is worth it
Evil Nelo says:
what friendship? You've already destroyed it...
LX has nothing to do with this... and I wish you could understand that.
C... just gives up on everything fucked up big time... says:
he has everything to do with this but clearly u just want me to be happu so u both can be happy so you dont feel quilty
but hey i just love being used as a match maker
Evil Nelo says:
no, I want you to stop thinking like that
C... just gives up on everything fucked up big time... says:
well if it wasnt for me u would never have meet him and we would be fine
Evil Nelo says:
Actually, as it turns out... I'd already met him years before without knowing it.
C... just gives up on everything fucked up big time... says:
sure of course u did
and if u didnt think there was a friendship there y did u unblock me ???? clearly we had some type of friendship or something
going on
Evil Nelo says:
i'll answer that in just a second.
C... just gives up on everything fucked up big time... says:
um ok
what by blocking me again
Evil Nelo says:
no...
C... just gives up on everything fucked up big time... says:
so u say now
i really meant what i saidni the messages but hey its just words right
i know i will be nothing but a "mate" if that to you but i cant beleive ur putting him b4 me
Evil Nelo says:
I'm sure you did... but I'm also quite sure you can't remember half the things you've said in them.
C... just gives up on everything fucked up big time... says:
and when i say that i meant as putting him b4 trying to save the friendship
Evil Nelo says:
you destroyed that friendship... not me.
C... just gives up on everything fucked up big time... says:
i know i have a lot to make up for and over time i hope i can make everything right
yeah i know and i want to fix it
Evil Nelo says:
somethings can't be fixed [C]...
C... just gives up on everything fucked up big time... says:
this is true but i believe this can be [Nelo]
it wil take some i know that
and i really hope u can give me another chance [Nelo]
Evil Nelo says:
Why should I?
and I'm not asking that in an aggressive way. So don't fly off the handle about it.
C... just gives up on everything fucked up big time... says:
im not going to fly of the handel
Evil Nelo says:
I'm asking you seriously... why should I? You've shown me no respect of late, you've done nothing but try and cause problems for me, and worst of all you've made me sound like a prize and a possession.
C... just gives up on everything fucked up big time... says:
handle
Evil Nelo says:
so Why should I give you another chance?
C... just gives up on everything fucked up big time... says:
ok i i have admited that i let jealousy get the better of me over the last week and that im dorry for, i guess that u have been soneone that i have been interested in and u have shown interest in me since my ex, as fucked as that sounds i know, but i am a great mate i guess u could ask [Wally] but hey [LX] has fucked up all those friendships as well, and i like u [Nelo] ur an aweome guy and w got
on pretty well
Evil Nelo says:
You fucked up your own friendship with [Wally}...
I believe it was you who told me [Wally} asked you not to fool around with [LX]...
C... just gives up on everything fucked up big time... says:
yeah it was and us fooling round had nothinhg to do with the friendship going sour its wat he said is wat made it to waht it is
Evil Nelo says:
and what did he say?
tell me... what has [LX] said to [Wally] that has made things so bad for the two of you?
C... just gives up on everything fucked up big time... says:
and that dog made all the moves shit that night i siad we should stoip but he said no
Evil Nelo says:
it takes two to tango [C]...
C... just gives up on everything fucked up big time... says:
[LX]
I will be plenty comfortable with the group, most of the time before the orgy was spent talking about how fucked up you were, and that i shouldn't go there... most of the morning after you left was spent talking about how badly i must have wanted a root to fuck you... they don't like you dude.
thats what he said
Evil Nelo says:
When did you meet [LX]?
C... just gives up on everything fucked up big time... says:
what does that matter he is a dog and shouldne we be trying to work on our friendship rather than talking bout him
Evil Nelo says:
answer my question...
when did you meet [LX]?
C... just gives up on everything fucked up big time... says:
b4 i meet u
Evil Nelo says:
right.
C... just gives up on everything fucked up big time... says:
that night but i have never had anything to do with him b4 that night never spoke to him nothing
Evil Nelo says:
so when the group were talking about how fucked up you are... how exactly does one person who's only just met you have any opinion of you?
C... just gives up on everything fucked up big time... says:
well u ask that dog
Evil Nelo says:
I'm not asking [LX], I'm asking you.
C... just gives up on everything fucked up big time... says:
there all the same its funny cause he wanted someone else and when he couldnt have him he went for seciond best
Evil Nelo says:
there were what... 5 other people in that room at the time? All who knew you better than [LX] at that point in time...
and yet, you're blaming [LX] and what he's said before the orgy for [Wally] not wanting to be your friend anymore...
You're not even taking into account how [Wally] is feeling at the moment...
All you're doing is setting your sights on [LX], because you think he walked in and stole me from you.
C.. just gives up on everything fucked up big time... says:
yeah well [Wally] never calls me im always the one that has to make contact so that friendship was clearly onesided
i have seen them all for who that al are now
Evil Nelo says:
[Wally] is going through some major shit right now, even I understand that
and if the friendship has always been one-sided, how has [LX] changed that?
C... just gives up on everything fucked up big time... says:
yeah well he has my number he knows my thoughts on the [Iago] situation
now [Iago] does to
Evil Nelo says:
[Iago] being the guy [Wally] is with?
C... just gives up on everything fucked up big time... says:
no [Wally's ex] was [Wally's] bf
ask ur bf all this he wil fill u in
Evil Nelo says:
[LX] isn't my boyfriend...
and I'm not talking about him right now...
I'm talking about you and [Wally]...
C... just gives up on everything fucked up big time... says:
and of course he aint, if his not now he will be within 2 weeks
Evil Nelo says:
Enough about my and [LX]'s relationship status.
C... just gives up on everything fucked up big time... says:
what has [Wally] and i got to do with our "friendship"
Evil Nelo says:
because right now, I'm trying to make you understand that you're turning on the wrong people.
The other boys at [Grover]'s on NYE were bitching about you, if anyone changed [Wally]'s mind about you it was them...
C... just gives up on everything fucked up big time... says:
right and u was there were u
Evil Nelo says:
[Wally] is dealing with a whole heap of shit, and so probably just needs a shoulder to cry on right now, not someone throwing accusations.
You said yourself [LX] had only met you that night... what kind of opinion could he have formed?
C... just gives up on everything fucked up big time... says:
well he has is orgryu loving sex party mates for that which [LX] is one of them
Evil Nelo says:
You were best mates... and you're willing to throw that away just because his other mates don't like you?
C... just gives up on everything fucked up big time... says:
meh were thats right
Evil Nelo says:
I don't understand why you've put so much effort into chasing after me and abusing everyone, when you have a best mate who you're just walking away from.
C... just gives up on everything fucked up big time... says:
well everyone walks away form me, ther are times when i have needed [Wally] and well he just cant be tbothered so why the fuck should i
Evil Nelo says:
then maybe you need to ask yourself why he's your friend in the first place.
And maybe you should ask yourself, was he ever my friend... and did what the guys at the orgy say about me really matter anyways?
And once you're done with that, ask yourself why he didn't tell them to stop talking about you like that.
C... just gives up on everything fucked up big time... says:
fair enough
Evil Nelo says:
in other words... you know I'm right, you just don't want to admit it.
C... just gives up on everything fucked up big time... says:
no im tired and going to be
bed
u can go talk to ur bf now and not worry about mee
Evil Nelo says:
So be it, but just so that you know... [LX] had nothing to do with this. And in your heart you know that... You're just targeting him because you think he stole me from you. And because of that you felt hurt and embarassed
C... just gives up on everything fucked up big time... says:
no not at all if that dog hadnt have come into the picture we would have never of had this fight or anything and we woukld bbe cool
Evil Nelo says:
no we wouldn't...
C... just gives up on everything fucked up big time... says:
so yeah its because if him, he will fuck up its just a matter of time
Evil Nelo says:
even if [LX] had never come into the picture, I still would have had to sit down and have the 'lets be mates' conversation with you.
C... just gives up on everything fucked up big time... says:
sure, ok fair enough
wel im goin to bed the pills are kicking in and i need sleep so go back to talkng to ur BF
Evil Nelo says:
for the last time, he's not my boyfriend.
C... just gives up on everything fucked up big time... says:
wel not yet give it a week or so and he will be
well im going to bed
night
Evil Nelo says:
no he won't [C].
C.. just gives up on everything fucked up big time... says:
right then 3 weeks
Evil Nelo says:
not even 3
C... just gives up on everything fucked up big time... says:
and why not?
u both want each other right
well go for it
Evil Nelo says:
there's more to this than you understand [C].
C... just gives up on everything fucked up big time... says:
sure there is
night
Evil Nelo said (1:24 AM):
not goodnight... goodbye.
Evil Nelo said (1:25 AM):
I gave you one last chance, and you did nothing but prove to me once more why I shouldn't waste anymore time with you.
Evil Nelo said (1:26 AM):
Respect me and [LX] and please leave us both alone, if you feel the need send me a message on Facebook. But I would appreciate it if you stopped texting both myself and [LX].
I'm blocking you on here, because you clearly don't believe the things I have to say... And nor are you willing to work through your issues.
Evil Nelo said (1:27 AM):
Those who cannot learn from the past are doomed to repeat it...
You would do well to remember that.
I wish you all the best in life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yeah, I noticed that too... whoops!
ReplyDeleteI'll remove your comment too... purely for privacy reasons ;)
Cheers Momus!
Interesting... Very interesting.
ReplyDeleteHe certainly seems deranged.
ReplyDeleteAnybody who decides that you and he are "item" on the basis of such a limited acquaintance has something seriously wrong. Thinking that LX stole you from him when you were never his is delusional.
I hope he doesn't move from words to action.
That makes 3 of us Naturgesetz... But I doubt he will. It's nice to know I'm not the only person who thought all this was a little off though!
ReplyDeleteYou should see some of the other messages LX and I have (I've kept most of them as a 'just in case' precaution)