Saturday, March 27, 2010

My 50th Post

Ok, so this one is purely pointless...
But I just noticed that this would be my 50th blog entry.

So much for only ever posting 1 of these things... (I still blame you for this LX!)

Though it does make me wonder, how many people actually read the crap I write on here?
One would hope a little more than just the 2 people who follow this thing publicly...

But then again, I'm not really writing this for your benefit am I?

Happy 50th Blog Post To Me! (Here's hoping they get less boring than they are now)

xoxo
Nelo

3 comments:

  1. Well, I see you've got your third follower.

    One good way of attracting readers is to comment on other people's blogs. Unfortunately, if you follow too many,it begins to become very time-consuming to keep up with them all.

    But you could have a glance at some of the blogs in the bloglist in the left column of my blog, and follow or at least comment on a couple. Even simpler — start leaving occasional comments on my blog and people will notice, and a few will check out your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, technically he'd be my 4th... There's at least one anonymous follower that I know of ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol. Indeed. Congrats on your 50th post Nelo!

    ReplyDelete