Thursday, March 25, 2010

The last hurrah

So he's nearly left... I've walled myself up in my room for my own personal safety right now.
It's a little scary out there, I was rudely awoken from a nanna nap just before to the dulcet tones of my younger brother going off his head at Mum.
And why? Because he needs money for fuel so he can get to Melbourne.
I'm sorry, but since when has calling someone a 'stupid fucking whore' been the way in which one goes about asking somebody for help?

I can hear him in next door in his room atm, calm as calm can be... quite a difference from the way he was 2 minutes previously. That boy has anger issues, it's quite scary to think that he was once in the Army and even now has guns and a shooters license!
It always did make me wonder why people aren't given some kind of in depth psych screening before they give out that magic piece of plastic.

The worst is yet to come though, because as soon as he's left, Mum is going to come to me and relay the entire situation to me.
That part I don't mind so much, I usually just poke fun at him and diffuse the situation with humour.
The bit that's gonna piss me off is the fact that she'll start on me next. She'll find any tiny little thing to tell me off for and then blame me for not setting a good enough example for my younger brother.

Please, no example can be set for him... he's so pig headed and stubborn that it doesn't matter what he's told, if its not his way... it's wrong.

But, I'm still remaining happy. I know that this is just a temporary set back.
Tomorrow is a new day... tomorrow begins the re-decorating of my new room.
I'll still be keeping my old one, after all its been my sanctuary ever since I painted it and re-furnished it to make it mine.

If all goes well, I'll have my car back tomorrow too! WOO! My independence shall be returned! No more begging and pleading with Mum to borrow her car.
No more sealing myself away in my room, now if I want to escape all I have to do is drive away.

So my friends, be warned... I may just be traveling along a road near you soon!

2 comments:

  1. He is so gonna fail in Melbourne, unless Mum and Dad keep bailing him out.

    Congrats on the new room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well he got $300 out of Dad before he left... Apparently yelling and screaming at people does get you things.

    ReplyDelete