So I've decided to cancel on my dinner date for Friday...
There's a few reasons for this, the main one being that he's really just a pretty face to me where as I can see him slowly falling for me with every conversation that we have.
I've broken enough hearts in my time, I really don't want to have to do it again.
So now I get the fun part of trying to figure out how to tell him that I'm just not into him but have him save face at the same time.
I've already started planting the seeds, I've been honest with him so he knows where I stand. So with a bit of luck he won't take it too hard.
He really is a sweet guy, he's just not all that intellectually stimulating!
A pretty face can only get you so far in life...
Other than that (and ignoring the fact that I'm so very much over the dramas at home), life is pretty good.
I've made a few new friends at uni, I'm actually gonna be sad when it comes time to transfer mid year... Why is it that once you decide to leave somewhere things always become so much more pleasant?
Little Miss Christian now knows I'm gay too, turns out I was wrong about her having a thing for me! Which is good, cause that would've just been awkward!
She really is just another lonely little soul trying to make friends... I find her somewhat annoying at times, her whole life seems to revolve around her course work. But I guess sometimes even having something as little as that to keep you going is important.
She does make me laugh though, she's a short arse who has a tendency to get a little violent when you pick on her height. Nothing better than a violent reaction to keep ones interest!
Though she did hurt herself trying to punch me yesterday... I have a bit of a knack for putting bones in the way of fists so it causes minimal pain to me but has the other person think twice about hitting me again.
And what's this? Could it be I've just written a totally inane and somewhat happy blog entry?
Oh yeah, I slept in and decided to skip my Ethics class this morning, still not sure who's cruel idea of a joke it was to start a class like that at 9am. Where's the encouragement to actually get out of bed for that?
The last thing I wanna do is drag my sorry arse out of bed at 7am (specially when I was up till 3am) just so I can get to class in time to hear a thrilling 4hr lecture on the law and ethics in clinical practice...
But these things we must do in order for me to complete my degree, I guess that will have to suffice as inspiration for now!
Anyways, my next class is at 2pm. Should probably head off and get my shit together for that.
Love to you all :)
Nelo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment