Sunday, March 28, 2010

Pure Filth

My little brother is a filthy fucking little pig!
I cleaned out his room today... and am now hiring a steam cleaner to finish the job.
Used condoms should not get stuffed behind one's beside table and if you spew on the carpet at least attempt to clean it up instead of leaving it there...

Fuck me! I've seen, touched and dealt with some pretty gross stuff in my short stint as a nurse. But this made me dry reach... I thought it was bad enough when I stood on the crusty bits of carpet with bare feet, but no... try picking up a condom only to realise that the contents have gone brown and mouldy!

*Note to self* Buy Demestos and soak in it. *Further note to self* Wear gloves in there from now on!

I'm gonna stop now before I really start on a rant about how much of a pig that boy is... Good luck to his new housemates I say!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds sooo horrible, I'm glad I dont have a little brother!

    ReplyDelete